Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Yours (ukulele)




Here's something I find funny and inspiring as well.

The kid can only sing gibberish but I think he's having
fun with what he's doing, which I think is very important.

When you enjoy playing guitar, you'll almost have no choice
but to find yourself wanting to practice and play often. And with the
simple motivation of 'just enjoying' plus the right tools, information
and instructions, you'll find yourself getting better and better day by day.


This kid is very young, but his fingers move better than some
people twice or thrice his age.

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz is a beautiful song, especially for chilling
moments, with a cold beer on one hand under the breeze of a tropical sunset.

TRIVIA:
"I'm Yours" holds the record for most weeks
spent on the Billboard HOT 100 chart at 76 weeks.

P.S. Don't get the idea that your free to drink beer when you're under 18.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insight is valuable. Tell us what you think.